The LLumar Window Film Blog
Advanced Ceramics in Window Tint for Cars
What comes to mind when you hear the word, “ceramic”? —Likely it’s traditional ceramics—dishes, tiles, or a vase that’s been fired in a kiln. While today’s advanced ceramics share some of the same properties as traditional ceramics, including its ability to withstand high temperatures and its brittleness, the definition is more applicable to properties than components. From electrical and thermal insulators for spark plugs, telephone poles and spacecraft to LLumar® window tint for cars, window film for homes and commercial properties, advanced ceramics have become an important factor in cutting-edge technology.
We’ve received questions from consumers about ceramic window tint for vehicles. So if you’re looking for window tint for your vehicle both LLumar CTX® and AIR Series and FormulaOne Pinnacle® Series window tints use nano-ceramic technology.
The benefits of LLumar ceramic window tint include:
- High heat resistance helps keep your car cooler
- A range of colors from dark to clear delivers what you need and want
- Superior heat rejection
- Advanced technology that won’t interfere with electronics
- Won’t interfere with your keyless entry, radar detector, mobile phone, and other radio frequency technology you rely on in your vehicle
- More than 99% UV ray protection
- Scratch-resistant coating helps protect against damage
Find a dealer near you.